How Can We Help You?
At IMOLEGAL, we can assist our potential clients with their immigration needs.
We focus on specific areas of immigration law in which we specializes, such as family-based immigration, employment-based immigration, deportation defense, or asylum applications. We also provide services including initial consultations, case evaluations, and legal representation.
At IMO LEGAL LLC, keeping families together is at the heart of our practice.
At IMO LEGAL LLC, All types of employment-based petitions are solved carefully and confidently.
At IMO LEGAL LLC, we deal different sots of family law successfully.
Other Immigration Matters
At IMO LEGAL LLC, we handle confidently other immigration-related issues.
At IMO LEGAL LLC, keeping families together is at the heart of our practice. Having gone through the process ourselves, we understand the complexities involved in family-based visa application proceeding. We are prepared to help you and your family work through all the paperwork that will be required of you to complete each of your applications. We offer assistance with a variety of family-based immigration options including:
- I-130, US Citizen/Permanent Residents petitioning for alien relatives
- I-129F, US Citizens petitioning for fiancé (K-1) and that person’s children
- I-601A, Unlawful Presence Waivers
- I-485, Application for adjustment of status
- Removal of conditions on permanent residence
- Removal Proceedings
- Criminal issues in immigration proceedings
- H-1B visas for temporary workers in specialty occupations
- H-2B visas for temporary non-agricultural workers
- L-1 visas for in intracompany transferee
- E-1/E-2 visas for treaty traders/investors
- B1/B2 business or pleasure visas
- R-1 Temporary Non-immigrant Religious Workers
- 0-1 visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
- I-140, petition for immigrant workers
- EB-1A, aliens with extraordinary ability
- EB-1B, outstanding professors and researchers
- EB-1B, business executive and managers
- National Interest Waivers (NIW)
- PERM (EB-2, EB-3)
- Religious Workers (EB-4)
- I-485, application for adjustment of status
Other Immigration Matters
- Student visas
- Exchange student visas and waivers
- Visa extensions
- Asylum/Withholding of Removal
- Visitors visa
- Deportation Defense
- Derivative Citizenship
- Notice of Intent to Deny
- Notice of Intent to Revoke
- BIA Appeals
- Reopening of Removal Proceedings
- Rescinding Order of Removal
- Immigration Bond Application
- Change of Status
- Healthcare Workers Visas
- Visa for Entertainers
- Illegal Entry and Reentry
- Visas for Models
- Contested and uncontested divorces
- Child custody and Visitation
- Child Support and Alimony